Updated: Tuesday 24 March 2020
In accordance with appropriate guidelines we have now closed non-essential services of the Hotel.
As of March 24, 2020, we continue to offer the following essential services:
- Accommodation is available for essential travellers
- Birdsville Aviation continues to run fuel and ground handling services as usual
- Takeaway alcohol sales are available
- Takeaway meals are available for the community and essential travellers (lunch and dinner)
- Delivery meals are available for anyone who is self-isolating due to medical concerns
- Takeaway barista coffee is available from reception
Hotel Reception is open for enquiries or bookings
Please give us a call on +61 (07) 4645 3244
This information may change and we are doing our best to keep information current while we adapt to the appropriate guidelines as this situation unfolds. Please give us a call or check our Facebook feed for current updates.
Where to go for official updates regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)